Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
All correct after 5 tries 🤣 pehli baar mein 8/9 sahi the but I never read the work 🤣
Trial & error.. finally worked
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
All correct after 5 tries 🤣 pehli baar mein 8/9 sahi the but I never read the work 🤣
Trial & error.. finally worked
Trial & error.. finally worked
Do teen to scroll karne mein galat ho gaye🤣
u completed the crash course of FF 😆
u completed the crash course of FF 😆
Haan 🤣 it was quite same and a bit predictable😆
Anyone who watched Madhubala & Pkyek can answer it 🤣
Madhubala nahi dekha maine 🤣 I was like ye koun praani hai? Phir tukke maar diye 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Haww Meghu... I never thought you'll be this disloyal😲😲😲
Aaru don't you feel betrayed??? Are you okay!!😆
I know nothing of this 🤣

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k