Because this is the only place that will have me 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because this is the only place that will have me 😆

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
All the other forums are dead
Sirf yahi ek jaga bachi hai jo mujhe famous bana sakti hai
But maybe this will go dead too after IFs next renovation
This place is dead n not famous . Pink villa are giving stylish awards 😆
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
This place is dead n not famous . Pink villa are giving stylish awards 😆
And here we play lottery games 😆
Who are we ? I don’t play lottery games 😆
I meant majority.
Yes and I think around 150 members participated in that game if I'm not wrong.
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Yes and I think around 150 members participated in that game if I'm not wrong.
I told it like ex . On whole IF 150 , games to increase activity . Nice .
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
This place is dead n not famous . Pink villa are giving stylish awards 😆
We can make it famous together again. Let me bring my crystal ball😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
We can make it famous together again. Let me bring my crystal ball😆
Let’s talk business then , wats my profit share 😆
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
Bonafide A list actress in India but she has been the least exposed one in the west out of all A listers..never seen her on international...
https://x.com/AlwaysBollywood/status/2070176429799797067?s=20
3