Bollywood CC #79- Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JLVXWDZF6J3PG5BF


Aish & Shush don’t have it in them 😆

I meant all these front page threads 😆
S4ELXPCQVTITMQEK thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Said this few years back, Kriti would fill the void of Jacqui. Aur harqatein bhi Jacqui jaise ho gayi. Har ek actor ke saath chipak jana, afvah pailana, aur phir film mein cast ho jana...


https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-kriti-sanon-aditya-roy-kapur-romance-each-other-sanjay-leela-bhansalis-next-1146915?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article&utm_content=amp

2V4LC6WYLK5MHPTH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I meant all these front page threads 😆


Who is Simran? 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tetul should get a seperate thread for sharing Bollywood Inside updates. I will camp there as well. 😆

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
2V4LC6WYLK5MHPTH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We won't be posting on that random social media thread 😭

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

what did I miss now
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TPY6SHR55HHBYBPM

We won't be posting on that random social media thread 😭

. Post in both
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


She is living her life.

6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Tetul should get a seperate thread for sharing Bollywood Inside updates. I will camp there as well. 😆


We had one before. MIB was the OP maybe. I go to reddit to get the tea.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".