Inspired From DOBARA Title Song
"Doobtey Ko Mila Hai TINKEY KA SAHARA Kya Karu?"
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Inspired From DOBARA Title Song
"Doobtey Ko Mila Hai TINKEY KA SAHARA Kya Karu?"
Originally posted by: Ayaannnnn123
Inspired From DOBARA Title Song
"Doobtey Ko Mila Hai TINKEY KA SAHARA Kya Karu?"
Hopefully male lead dobara jesa na ho
Imran and Soniya 👍🏼
Looking forward to this fresh pairing
So this drama has Haroon Shahid too.😲 Man , he is everywhere.
Totally agree. And I am excited to watch him with Sonia.. they'll make a good pairing.
Now I want to see Zahid Ahmad on Hum tv screen.😃
They worked together in his first show Aise Jale Jiya...that was such a good show
But I dont think they had any scenes together😆 He was her nands husband
So this drama has Haroon Shahid too.😲 Man , he is everywhere.
Nina your wish came true😡
Some saying the drama with Haroon is different from that of Imran Ashraf. Don't know the details though.