Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Zanjabeel Asim shows are such a torture
I hope it has a strong ML and subject.
Yeh kaisa title hai
I read it as Turkey ka sahara at first😆
It's a part of a phrase na
Doobty ko tinky ka sahara
But who is going to be tinka in this drama.
It's a part of a phrase na
Doobty ko tinky ka sahara
But who is going to be tinka in this drama.
Supporting actor😆 bas gohar rasheed na ho
Haroon bhi nhi
Male lead is Imran Ashraf .⭐️
Male lead is Imran Ashraf .⭐️
Wow
Hes usually good in HUM shows
only on Geo he forgets how to act
Totally agree. And I am excited to watch him with Sonia.. they'll make a good pairing.
Now I want to see Zahid Ahmad on Hum tv screen.😃