Bollywood CC #79- Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

🤣

I’ll be watching it soon. Just finishing a Chinese drama called “Dine with Love”. It’s super sweet


I watched it and gave up mid-show. It gets boring in between. Also at that point I was watching 2-3 shows together, the other ones were better so I kinda forgot about this one😆

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Gong is my Korean Oppa aka Pati Dev

Image

He was so hot in Squid games. 🔥

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30


I watched it and gave up mid-show. It gets boring in between. Also at that point I was watching 2-3 shows together, the other ones were better so I kinda forgot about this one😆

I’m getting bored too now that they’re in love. Shall fast-forward till it’s finished. 😆

6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’d like to believe some of them would resemble SRK. 🤣


😆 or a Bigggg SRK club?! Image

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30


I watched it and gave up mid-show. It gets boring in between. Also at that point I was watching 2-3 shows together, the other ones were better so I kinda forgot about this one😆

I finished "Nothing But You" and "Time to Fall in Love". The ML seems to only take up shows that have the twin FL trope🤣. I saw some people on YouTube making fun of him for it. That's how I found these shows. The FL of "Time to Fall in Love" is so cute. She looks like a doll.

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m getting bored too now that they’re in love. Shall fast-forward till it’s finished. 😆

I know. These shows are cute only till the leads fall in love. And then the sane one becomes dumb😆

I dont get why a character has to become totally dumb after falling in love. 🤣

6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

He was so hot in Squid games. 🔥


Those who never watched Kdramas said the same thing for him after watching SG. And he'll be back in Season 2 😉

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

He was so hot in Squid games. 🔥

IKR! I’ve never thought watching a man slam an envelope to the ground could be so hot. 😆

https://youtu.be/G0r606UDW6Q

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It’s not “disgusting shit” anymore.

It’s diSgaRsTiNg sHeT”

https://youtu.be/o67MwYt6KiE


HAHAHAHHAHA!

I am sold, which show is this? I am watching it unless its a thriller/suspense.

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30


HAHAHAHHAHA!

I am sold, which show is this? I am watching it unless its a thriller/suspense.

Legend of the Blue Sea. The heroine is the true star of the show. She’s amazing 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".