Bollywood CC #79- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Gong is my Korean Oppa aka Pati Dev

Image


https://twitter.com/sushizionne/status/1535813665055985666?t=0nZNicuCReNBffntZB_ZZA&s=19

☺️🤣


Mommy aren't you watching Yumi's Cells? You'll love it!

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30


I liked him in his interviews with LDW, in Goblin I felt like his one eye looked smaller than the other and it distracted me so much. I saw the first two episodes and my one eye was constantly trying to compare the size of his eyes🤣 Eventually I got sick of it and stopped watching. Yoo Ki Aankh🤣

I find his smaller eye so endearing. Fell in love with him while watching Coffee Prince. He is literally the epitome of cuteness and has aged like fire 🔥

Image

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣

I’ll be watching it soon. Just finishing a Chinese drama called “Dine with Love”. It’s super sweet

6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30


I liked him in his interviews with LDW, in Goblin I felt like his one eye looked smaller than the other and it distracted me so much. I saw the first two episodes and my one eye was constantly trying to compare the size of his eyes🤣 Eventually I got sick of it and stopped watching. Yoo Ki Aankh🤣

Coffee Prince dekooo ☺️

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VA53OFRL6DY7NBLK


Commercial films aka advertisements. They earn alot from there.


LDW LMH CF.. abbrev hi abbrev😆


Reminds me of tiktok's old lady joke.. I support LGBTQ and all other alphabets😆

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MXQWVFUCBKZPYHQU


Commercial films aka advertisements. They earn alot from there.

Ohhhh! Right.

I see Yibo trying to sell China. He is endorsing every product there is. And now Xiao Zhan seems to be doing the same. Their endorsement models are different, normally in India you would not be allowed to endorse brands which are in direct competition.

But here I see XZ endorsing Ralph Lauren, Gucci, L'Oreal together. They have products that are in direct competition, so its confusing. So they have product wise endorsements. He endorses RL's perfume, Gucci's clothes, Loreal's shampoo.


His fans buying everything the day he is announced as the brand ambassador scares me to bits. Some fans bought the Audi car he was endorsing

6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

🤣

I’ll be watching it soon. Just finishing a Chinese drama called “Dine with Love”. It’s super sweet


I can't wait to see your reaction...I wonder what kind of cells or how your cells world look like 🤣

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It’s not “disgusting shit” anymore.

It’s diSgaRsTiNg sHeT”

https://youtu.be/o67MwYt6KiE

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SOPA4S3TTD4LCUU5


I can't wait to see your reaction...I wonder what kind of cells or how your cells world look like 🤣

I’d like to believe some of them would resemble SRK. 🤣

6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It’s not “disgusting shit” anymore.

It’s diSgaRsTiNg sHeT”

https://youtu.be/o67MwYt6KiE


ICONIC 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".