hehehe me too. 🤣🤣I watch them and try to suppress my laugh but eventually it comes out with wierdest sound and my partner goes likeOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I've seen all the memes and laughed till my tummy hurt🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hehehe me too. 🤣🤣I watch them and try to suppress my laugh but eventually it comes out with wierdest sound and my partner goes likeOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I've seen all the memes and laughed till my tummy hurt🤣

Oh my god who is kabeer with? 🤣
Those hair make lipstick aunty look like chudel 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh my god who is kabeer with? 🤣
Looks like I need to expand the spider web 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Those hair make lipstick aunty look like chudel 🤣
Is that her on the coffin 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
job done. Bada mehnat lag gaya aaj to especially for that last meme 🤣
But it was worth it 🤣 it was really funny 🤣
it was 🤣🤣 btw i finally found a way to bring disney princesses in joke did u see🤣
it seems so. And we dont even know who that is 🤣
if not her then someone’s bobbing head which is more unsettling 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
it was 🤣🤣 btw i finally found a way to bring disney princesses in joke did u see🤣
I did 🤣 and it’s true 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k