(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome teaser 

Is Geet šŸ¤• ?

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting teaser di 

Did geet get hurt ??? Is that why she needs a doctor ??? 

And of course maan has to observe šŸ˜‰..... šŸ˜†

thank you 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Great teaser fabulous

Edited by maangeet.gmmg - 1 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Rose

Kindly update, thanks! 

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting and awesome teaser....

waiting for update šŸ˜ƒ

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY SEASON 6

TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS

PART 15

After 2 days,

Geet was summoned to the head of dept (HoD) where she was told she wasnā€™t competitive enough to be a part of ARYANS-MKā€™s Teamā€¦A Team member has complained about her to himā€¦She was shocked at first but then thought Maan might have wanted something when he wanted her to be efficient police officerā€¦ After Geetā€™s nod, ARYANS-MK were called in and Geet looked directly into Maanā€™s eyesā€¦Maan being unaware of the happenings only looked at his Sr. to continueā€¦who just entered before themā€¦

Geet:- Well playedā€¦(Before Maan could have said anything,Sam-who was right beside him answered)

Sam:- I didā€¦

With that Maaneet looked back at himā€¦Maan in confusion and Geet shocked but soon realized what his motive behind wasā€¦.

Maan:- What??? Am I missing something???(before they could have contd, Geetā€™s Sr entered)

GSO:- So, you all are here to complain abt Officer 

Geet???(All looked at each other and then at Geet..who was trying hard to control her emotions)

Sam:- Not all Sir, just meā€¦.Based on my observationā€¦

GSO:- Care to share what have you observedā€¦

Sam:- Sure Sir...Officer Geet is inefficient to be collaborated with us-The high class Teamā€¦

Geet(mocked):- Huhh!! Self-praiseā€¦(She said and glanced at Maan who didnā€™t look back at herā€¦standing seriously and maybe angrily)

GSO:- On what basis can you claim that??? Do you have any proofs???

Sam:- What donā€™t we test her abilities??? You will get hands-on proofsā€¦.

MSO:- Watch your words Samā€¦ How are you so sure??? (Their Sr chided him)

Sam:- Sir, I donā€™t want to offend but I just know she is incapable in everything she doesā€¦

HoD:- Officer Geet do you have anything to say???

Geet:- Sirā€¦ (With that, she went and stood right in front of Sam, looking straight in his eyes) Neither am incapable nor am inefficient in anythingā€¦

Sam(smirked and challenged her with his tone):- Prove it thenā€¦

Geet(hissed):- I donā€™t have to prove it to youā€¦

Sam(whispered, in her ears):-I happened to know everythingā€¦The convo you had with him the other dayā€¦(He has satisfied smile on his face seeing her reaction)You are caughtā€¦

Maan glared him while Geet looked back at him and then at Maanā€¦Maan sighed, just 2 days of training wasnā€™t enough for someone to get fully trained in fighting or coming out of her comfort zoneā€¦He knew what was cooking in Samā€™s mindā€¦and that was the reason he has glared Samā€¦Sam went back to his original place and contdā€¦

Sam:- Am sorry Sir but I have objection on her being in our Team memberā€¦

Geet(cut him in mid):- I can do everythingā€¦.You canā€™t just insult me like thatā€¦

Sam:- Could you plz tell me, why didnā€™t you jump from that building the other day when yours and MKā€™s life was in danger??? You both simply could have jumped off but you didnā€™tā€¦Why??(Geet looked away) I tell you why Sirā€¦.Coz she has acrophobiaā€¦She even failed to catch the killer of Dr, in fact the sniper just handcuffed her with her own handcuffsā€¦Didnā€™t he???(He scoffed and contd) She was abt to get ra*** coz of her intolerance to alcohol or whatever the drink was spiked withā€¦(Maan clenched his fists to stop himself from punching Sam)If MK didnā€™t reach there on time she wouldnā€™t have been able to stand hereā€¦(She closed her eyes thinking abt the horrified past) and last thing I want to add without witnessingā€¦Am sure, she is not so good at defending or fighting with criminalsā€¦. She just is good at desk works, so she should get back to her old work and let this Team have us as usualā€¦Thatā€™s all Sirā€¦

The room went silent after Sam finishedā€¦Geet not only was exposed to her Sr but to the HoD as wellā€¦who had all rights to terminate her there and thenā€¦All eyes turned to Geet and before anyone said anything Geet announcedā€¦

Geet:- Fineā€¦Am ready for testā€¦

Maan looked at her in shockā€¦It was impossible for her to pass the testsā€¦He looked at Sam who was smirking looking at herā€¦Sure, he did have plans ready for her failureā€¦Maan couldnā€™t have taken her side in front of so many Srsā€¦thinking of her privacyā€¦.So he gulped his anger and waited for the decisionā€¦And the decision was madeā€¦

As their Srs announced the time of physical testā€¦.Sam was grinning ear to earā€¦while Maan and Geet had their eyes on himā€¦for what he has doneā€¦Geet was a bit nervousā€¦.but Maan was worriedā€¦.Not for her dutyā€¦but for her safetyā€¦He kinda knew what was Samā€™s next moveā€¦He didnā€™t glance at his Team who were looking for a response, and just dashed outta thereā€¦Leaving Geet and Sam to look at each other ā€¦

~~~

Geet successfully did all the climbing and jumping stunts her Srs askedā€¦and then the firing sessions also went wellā€¦Now, only one test was leftā€¦Fighting, in which Sam was a pro and Geetā€¦well, she dared him to come forward and have a fightā€¦Sam, as if was waiting for that moment onlyā€¦He knew he will out class her in this one for sureā€¦So here they wereā€¦.looking into each otherā€™s eyesā€¦One was fighting for her pride and the other just wanted to get rid of herā€¦

Sam:- You win, you stayā€¦You lose, you leaveā€¦ (He challenged)

Geet:- We will seeā€¦(She accepted his challenge)

With that the fight startedā€¦ It was quite unfair for Geet to fight a giant man but it was matter of her self-respect and pride now...If she could fight against Maan then she sure can fight with Samā€¦But, he sorta was fighting fiercelyā€¦forgetting that he was fighting with a girlā€¦He twisted her arm upside downā€¦Geet hit her head on floor and wincedā€¦Maan was abt to get her but stopped as Adiā€™s hand came in contact with his..The head banging was really powerful that she swirled as she tried to get on her feetā€¦But to everyoneā€™s surprise, she resumed back the fightā€¦and she did out class him in 1st roundā€¦The fight went on for more than 10 mints without a winner and so, the HoD and Srs decided to stop itā€¦as Sam again was pressing her down on the ground and she flung her feet to hit him on chestā€¦resulting the positions were changed in an instant and that was when HoD came in betweenā€¦

HoD:- Okkhhā€¦Stop you both nowā€¦ (Sam and Geet looked at their head)You both are very brave and good fighters ā€¦We canā€™t decide on any oneā€¦So, lets stop this fight hereā€¦ As far as Officer Geetā€™s capabilities are concernedā€¦She has proved that she deserves to be in force so she will cont her duty as beforeā€¦

GSO:- Here I object Sirā€¦ Its shame for me and for my officer to continue the job with ARYANS-MKā€¦This Team and specifically this person was rude with herā€¦He insulted her by questioning her capabilitiesā€¦ I would like her to get herself outta thereā€¦ (He said as he looked for Geetā€™s answer)

Geet:- I totally agree with my Srā€¦ When thereā€™s no respect I wouldnā€™t like to cont thereā€¦ I withdraw from all the cases that this Team hasā€¦ I will maintain the confidentiality with the cases I have accessā€¦Am happy that you all recognized my abilities and let me cont with the forceā€¦I will cont as an individual officer henceforth, if you could allow meā€¦

Maan, for the first time in that day, has smiled hearing herā€¦.He was proud of her choice nowā€¦and a heated glanced at Samā€¦with nod indicated somethingā€¦HoD and her Sr agreed and the meeting was dismissed like thatā€¦

Her Sr told her to get herself medical attainment and she went straight to Dr Naina-Her friend for her injuriesā€¦Geet knocked and enteredā€¦

Naina:- Here you comeā€¦

Geet:- Hiā€¦

Naina:- So, how are you???

Geet:- Donā€™t even start itā€¦That guy just punched me as if am some punching bagā€¦

Naina: who was that monster???

Geet:- Am working with a ganā€¦(She stopped herself from saying gang)I mean a teamā€¦a memberā€¦Sam did thisā€¦

Naina(ā€˜s head shot up):- Sam??? As inā€¦

Geet: I donā€™t knowā€¦There is some special squad teamā€¦.Sam is against me in his teamā€¦So, he started a verbal fightā€¦.accused me of being nonprofessionalā€¦etcā€¦and challenged meā€¦.As a result I landed myself in hereā€¦

Geet finished and gave a worried angered Naina a painful smileā€¦Naina examined her head and her arm and a worried looked covered her face as she tried to grab her armā€¦Geet cried in painā€¦

Naina:- Shoulder Dislocationā€¦

Geet:- Whatā€¦.

Naina:- The bone in here is dislocatedā€¦ (She pointed at her X-ray)

Geet:- Donā€™t touchā€¦Its paining ā€¦

Naina:- I knowā€¦You look like a clown with that red face and eyesā€¦ heheā€¦

She tried to joke so that Geet would feel a bit relaxed ā€¦and she did smile midst of her rubbing teary eyes and faceā€¦

Naina(muttered to herself):- He must be such a monsterā€¦(She applied disinfectant) I will just come backā€¦

With that Naina was gone and Geet tried to clean her face again and again....She has acted brave in front of others but when alone she could cry ā€¦and so her tears didnā€™t stop even after rubbing again and againā€¦and then she felt a hand pressing her injured armā€¦

Geet(winced and turned ready to beat Naina):-Ahh!! Donā€™tā€¦(She stopped as she saw Maan standing there, looking at her injury) whatā€¦areā€¦.youā€¦doingā€¦here??? (She asked as she tried to cover her exposed arm)

He left her arm and came around, knelt in front of her on floorā€¦looking directly in her eyesā€¦The eyes, he could see shinning coz of tearsā€¦

Maan:- Am sorryā€¦Its all my faultā€¦

Geet:- Donā€™t beā€¦In fact am sorry for doubting your intentionsā€¦

Maan:- Huhh??? (He didnā€™t getā€¦she was talking abt she almost has accused him in HoDs office)

Geet:- Never mindā€¦ Am fineā€¦(She tried to plaster a smile)

Maan:- No you arenā€™t ā€¦

Geet:- Am here for the best treatmentā€¦Am gonna getā€¦ right nowā€¦ So, if you can excuseā€¦(She was cut by him)

Maan:- I will stayā€¦by your sideā€¦

Geet:- You donā€™t have toā€¦

Maan(changed the topicā€¦meaning he was to stay no matter what):-You were quite impressive todayā€¦Bold and braveā€¦

Geet:- Thanks for the trainingā€¦(She tried laughing, seeing him seriously worried for her made her soft)

Maan(shook his head):- We just had started and Samā€¦just ruined it all for usā€¦

Naina:- Hello peepsā€¦Am sorry to ruin your convoā€¦.But, needa do the treatmentā€¦

Maan:- Yeah sureā€¦Go aheadā€¦

Naina:- Ahh!! You are stayingā€¦(She asked as she looked at Maan and then Geet)

Geet:- He is goingā€¦(She tried to signal him)

Maan:- Am stayingā€¦(But he was stubborn)

Naina:- Okā€¦whatever..Am a busy Drā€¦I will start right awayā€¦

Maan:- Yeah plzā€¦     

And just then Maan got hold of Geetā€™s right handā€¦and looked deeply into her eyesā€¦and she forgotā€¦the world around her as Maan touched her cheeks and rubbed her teary face and eyesā€¦a painful sensation brought them back into reality as Dr Naina tied bandage around her left arm..ā€¦and then she put on a slingā€¦.

Naina:-There you doā€¦ You arenā€™t allowed to open this bandage for 6 weeksā€¦and avoid using this armā€¦muchā€¦.No drivingā€¦no cooking and no harsh movementsā€¦Its only gonna pain youā€¦

Geet: 6 weeksā€¦I canā€™t, needa join..

Maan:- Hereā€™s your approved leave for 6 weeksā€¦

He handed her an envelope to which Geet looked at him then at Naina who only smiled at herā€¦

Geet:- Waitā€¦Do you both know each other??? (Naina and Maan exchanged looks) Ahh!!! I will do desk workā€¦Donā€™t need leavesā€¦

Naina:- You are a lefty Geetā€¦How are you going to do the desk work with your right handā€¦You canā€™t even hold spoon with your right handā€¦

Geet(muttered):- Thanks for reminding meā€¦

Naina:- okhh.. Guys I have an appointment to attainā€¦See youā€¦Geet I will visit youā€¦

Geet(smiled at her friend):- Thanksā€¦

Maan:- I thought you only had that Champak as your friendā€¦

Geet:- Yeah..She became my friend when I went for my physical exam.

Maan:- Oh I see, so she is the oneā€¦Real culpritā€¦who let you in, in this forceā€¦

Geet:- Hey!!!Donā€™t blame herā€¦

Maan:- Anywaysā€¦I will drop you homeā€¦ Shall weā€¦

Geet:- Donā€™t ā€¦My legs are fineā€¦I will manageā€¦

Maan:- Donā€™t argue Geetā€¦Just comeā€¦

Maan told her as he gave his hand for her to takeā€¦

Geet sighed and gave inā€¦.She knew, she couldnā€™t stand a chance against this personā€¦He always have been authoritative over everyone and she wasnā€™t any exceptionā€¦

Geet:- You didnā€™t tell me, do you know Dr Naina???

Maan:- Like you doā€¦I also visit her for medical needsā€¦

Geet:- And thatā€™s it???

Maan(smiled at her):- What else you want to hear???

Geet(looked away):- Nothingā€¦

Maan(shook his head):- Letā€™s go then..

Like and comment if you like to...

For PMs add the following id....

DrRose.RM4.PMs

Am NOT adding anyone...You are the one adding yourselves...Do it, if you want to get pms...

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

MY BLOG

Much Love Rose smiley2

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow great update fantastic 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

superb

geet gave tough fight with sam when he complain  on her capabilities

geet's hod support her 

maan is angry on sam but not able voice before others

geet is badly injured 

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update . so sam complained against geet cos he noticed geet and her weakness , he kinda insulted geet in front of seniors and challenged her . after watching everything maan was furious but he has nothing to do . geet passed her tests and gave tough fight to sam and injured herself . she went to dr. Naina for treatment and maan was there .

waiting for next 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update... seriously Sam was too much and he somehow wants to get rid off geet from his team...loved the way maan was keeping calm but still wanna hit Sam badly thankgod adi was on time to control him...so geet did prove her abilities and did not chose to stay in that team.Aww the way maan came to stay with geet throughout the treatment that too with her approved leave was Lovely waiting to read more ā¤ļø