Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu
I am actually a fan of Katrina😳and that’s exactly why I don’t like it when ppl say she’s the lucky one to get Vicky
Katrina is lucky one to get Vicky.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu
I am actually a fan of Katrina😳and that’s exactly why I don’t like it when ppl say she’s the lucky one to get Vicky
Katrina is lucky one to get Vicky.
He is average looking and has skinny legs. But he has good height and the beard suits him. He wont look good without the beard. Plus he has all those addictions but I guess everybody in BW smokes & drinks.
But he is much younger to Katrina and he is getting good work. So its a good catch for katrina. And she looks happy.
Your post sounds like Jay praising Veeru in front of mausi ji. 😆
Nick Jonas praises Bollywood music https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YCMZ0AIgY pp=ugUHEgVlbi1VUw%3D%3D
https://x.com/i/status/2042213809969041766
https://x.com/i/status/2041751262065270825
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Vicky Kaushal, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are not the successors of the Khans. They are, in several respects, a more compelling proposition....
2