Is Amar going to be haseena's love interest

Angelsonali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am confused if Amar will be haseena's love interest in future. Because he is married and has a child. And more than that this show revolves around haseena and Karishma  and the rest team. I enjoyed that. But I like Amar track too. But may be he is a temporary character because madam sir and Karishma are the only protagonist of this show. What do you think guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chholabhatoora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think either his wife is dead or they are separated/divorced

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Angelsonali1

I am confused if Amar will be haseena's love interest in future. Because he is married and has a child. And more than that this show revolves around haseena and Karishma  and the rest team. I enjoyed that. But I like Amar track too. But may be he is a temporary character because madam sir and Karishma are the only protagonist of this show. What do you think guys

He is unmarried. Bunty is his adopted child, as per a cast member (Diwan ji). His backstory is yet to be shown. 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

He is unmarried. Bunty is his adopted child, as per a cast member (Diwan ji). His backstory is yet to be shown. 

Well there goes my  sweet constable sasurji  and damad theory 😟

Source?

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Well there goes my  sweet constable sasurji  and damad theory 😟

Source?

the actor who plays Diwan ji. He mentioned it to a fan who publicised it like no other. Also, Savi's entry article by IF stated that his character was single ðŸ˜† 

And according to the latest bts, Bunty and Diwan ji are forcing him to go on a date. ðŸ¤£

Angelsonali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But who is Neha? I remembered his sister mentioning a girl's name Neha twice. And it seems she has some importance in amar's life.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelsonali1

But who is Neha? I remembered his sister mentioning a girl's name Neha twice. And it seems she has some importance in amar's life.

Amar's sister mentioned Seema not Neha...Seema might be another one of Amar's siblings...

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes seema is amars another sister.