Creatives are thinking humne itna ghatiya episodes they rahe hai..ye log fir bhi dekh rahe hai...inko toh aur bhi ghatiya episodes theyte hai.... Fir dekte hai kitne din tak jhel paate hai hame....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Creatives are thinking humne itna ghatiya episodes they rahe hai..ye log fir bhi dekh rahe hai...inko toh aur bhi ghatiya episodes theyte hai.... Fir dekte hai kitne din tak jhel paate hai hame....
I'll wait for Anubhav's reaction only...how creatives are going to take his character forward....if any positive outcome I will continue watching. I don't want to watch for the family's sake he will accept Akriti and have children with her and here GG also have a child.
If Anubhav loves GG truly he will search for her and bring back her...... let's see.