Bollywood CC #78- Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.8k

Users

48

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

EG4LIOTNWXLNPKY5 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Why does he have to specifically say — Indian Muslims? We are all Indians, are we not? Inclusivity starts from home Vishal. Let’s not group each other.


Also this POV,


https://twitter.com/zaffar_nama/status/1537292319669440512?s=21&t=5mGjFf4L2oL7wBB1XXn99Q

I2NRJQZYGEBUF3NS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Stop this Muslim Christian Hindu Sikh immediately. We are humans. We need to love each other.

EG4LIOTNWXLNPKY5 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: M5YQSOUBQ5SRLFOX

Stop this Muslim Christian Hindu Sikh immediately. We are humans. We need to love each other.

Ok you need to calm down.

Me and bubble tea are just discussing point of views.
There is nothing extreme here.

She posted a tweet. I posted another one. Take it easy.
If there is conflict, I and bubble tea will solve. We are capable adults.

I2NRJQZYGEBUF3NS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MVGKPB7KJI5PHXTL

Ok you need to calm down.

Me and bubble tea are just discussing point of views.
There is nothing extreme here.

She posted a tweet. I posted another one. Take it easy.
If there is conflict, I and bubble tea will solve. We are capable adults.


I am sorry.

EG4LIOTNWXLNPKY5 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


You don’t have to be. Take a chill pill.

Never let this forum affect your sanity!! Trust me, I have been here longer. 😆

I2NRJQZYGEBUF3NS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3NC6TYQDJ7WMPXJ2


You don’t have to be. Take a chill pill.

Never let this forum affect your sanity!! Trust me, I have been here longer. 😆


I am sorry. I was not addressing you. I was talking about the forum. But I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you at all. I am sorry my dearest.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

What is this “force paste” option? Agar koi link nahi hoga toh zabardasti koi dhoondhke paste kar doge? Ya koi link paste nahi hona chahta hoga tab bhi paste kar doge? Ya humari marzi ke khilaaf koi link paste kar doge?

I2NRJQZYGEBUF3NS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I wanted to say something more to someone. Close hi kar diya. Ugh.

IGHG7NKFVFPYS7JQ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: QS4P6IKEEMOWFJDQ

I wanted to say something more to someone. Close hi kar diya. Ugh.

Say it here. ❤️
I2NRJQZYGEBUF3NS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nahin mujhe sharam aati hai yahan.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".