I think we should call her that going forward “ Notso Goenka” instead of various forms of person that shall not be named.
I second this! 🙋♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think we should call her that going forward “ Notso Goenka” instead of various forms of person that shall not be named.
I second this! 🙋♀️
Hulu ditching us today ?? Grace we need you today!!
Should I make new thread or wait for an hour?
DKP to you: sorry!! We provide no such guarantees!!Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I hope that swing is not a dream

Do what you think best Anu.
I hope Hulu interns didnt upload the episode in season 65 again 🤦♀️
none of the episodes are uploaded. I don’t see upcoming for any show. So hopefully they will be here on timeOriginally posted by: iheartChai
Do what you think best Anu.
I hope Hulu interns didnt upload the episode in season 65 again 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Mat pucho bhavi. Dukh , dard aur peeda
But kuch jyada hi ho gaya ab to
Manjari is so annoying for me now.
Jhagda karke Autorickshaw se wapis ghar jayenge yeh coz they can let each other suffer care bahut karte hain na 😂😂
yaar kahi inki bikes chori na ho jaye 🤣🤣🤣Jhagda karke Autorickshaw se wapis ghar jayenge yeh coz they can let each other suffer care bahut karte hain na 😂😂
Yeh rishta main villain ki koi jarurat Nahin.Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But kuch jyada hi ho gaya ab to
Manjari is so annoying for me now.
Kyu ki woh kaam Manjari ke asu hi kar dege 🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
0