why would she bully you😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
why would she bully you😲
Shreya didnt invite you. Make her apologise😡
Its too late to apologize 😆
Lol I haven't even launched the game. When I do, I'll send out 10 invites. Then you can blame Hinna. 🤣
Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE
Shreya plotting another sadistic game😆. Ish baar konsa cringey show ka fanfic likhaoji velle logo se😆
Lol no more of that. This time I'll make people solve lots of puzzles. 😈
I had lots of embarrassing moments like tripping and falling and etc,…
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol I haven't even launched the game. When I do, I'll send out 10 invites. Then you can blame Hinna. 🤣
Why would he blame me and not you
do teen hai
lekin

Because I'll invite you and then you have to invite him. So if he isn't invited, it'll be your fault. 😇
Originally posted by: Minionite
Because I'll invite you and then you have to invite him. So if he isn't invited, it'll be your fault. 😇
No its still your fault. Because you invited me and not him🥺 bohat nainsaafi hai
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sunil-pal-denied-mic-on-stage-keeps-saying-let-me-thank-you-as-hes-forced-to-sit_233210
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
6