Pleasantly tired🤣🤣🤣🤣. Me to you -Yes he is pleasantly tired 🥱
🤫🤫Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Pleasantly tired🤣🤣🤣🤣. Me to you -Yes he is pleasantly tired 🥱
🤫🤫Yes he is pleasantly tired 🥱
Well I loved the pants off mr Chavan thing😉 I visualised Sai holding dandaram while saying that ☺️🙈
Karishma as next successor... dado sutto🤣🤣🤣
She drops truth bombs like anything....😆😆
Sai being very bold is different... doing hard work like she does for exams😉😉😉
Finally somehow Pakhi got exposed and kaku ki aankh khul gayi... 😃
Poor Karishma always gets overlooked in the show.
Glad to see she got her due finally in your OS ❤️.
Hilarious. 😂😂😂
Please write more ya, I can read ur fanfics and get over my disappointment of the show
Hilarious. 😂😂😂
Please write more ya, I can read ur fanfics and get over my disappointment of the show
Thanks! Are you new to this forum and ghum?
You can find many more quicky OSs here
Thanks! Are you new to this forum and ghum?
You can find many more quicky OSs here
New to the forum. Not ghum unfortunately. Twitter was making me go crazy so thought will give forum a try.
thanks for the list, I have read it. Everything is awesome. I am stalking fanfic writers and reading them up.