Omg I am so happy for Karishma. She really is very smart! Yay! Next Patralekha can sue Omi's friend. Infact both of them can try to do the deed and then sue the person
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg I am so happy for Karishma. She really is very smart! Yay! Next Patralekha can sue Omi's friend. Infact both of them can try to do the deed and then sue the person
This one was hilarious🤣
This was so amazing❤️
Chalo accha hai, arleast now Kaku will stop with her chiraag jaap
Didi ko bahot saare dukh ek saath mil rahe hai, didi ki sed life
Thanks! I heard that joke :)
Dado sutto👌👌👌. It's hilarious. Sai is in dictator mode ,poor virat 🤣🤣. Sai felt happy of being the topper in subject of pregnancy also. You are genius😎😎.
Bhavani made all the 3 brothers work hard😆. So hilarious🤣
did you read this!.
OMG!
I can't tell you how many times I flipped at the dialogues and went back to re read them🤣 They were just so "hilariously scandalising."👏
Absolutely rib tickling. Though I kind of guessed the kit twist, but Karishma as successor was the twist which took the cake.
Awesome read as usual❤️
Amazing 😍😍🥰🥰
Poor Viru boi but he must’ve enjoyed too 🤣🤣🤣
Sai didn’t leave him 😉🤣
And Karishma the successor 🤩🤩
Loved it ❤️❤️
Yes he is pleasantly tired 🥱