Bollywood CC #78- Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.8k

Users

48

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

This forum. SMDH. Someone bring back SRK versus Salman and Kareena versus Priyanka fan wars back.

mods will close innocent thrist threads n harmless members topic


But not these wars topic lol sorahy hai bechare lol

3DSPQMEZLJUO5HTM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

mods will close innocent thrist threads n harmless members topic


But not these wars topic lol sorahy hai bechare lol


We need mods from every time zone. For real.


I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi


We need mods from every time zone. For real.


horny twitter n horny if is much much better thats y then. These 😆
3DSPQMEZLJUO5HTM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Havana, I love reading your posts! They are a hoot and always brighten my day.


Nishita, haven’t seen you around in days. Hope you are okay.


MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I fully see the appeal of the block feature now. It's more about restraining yourself from getting involved.😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I fully see the appeal of the block feature now. It's more about restraining yourself from getting involved.😆

😈


Mods kaha ghyab ha


Abhi koi horny thread bnaega to ajaegy lock karne LoL

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

😈


Mods kaha ghyab ha


Abhi koi horny thread bnaega to ajaegy lock karne LoL

Tum bana lo. I will spam it to the top. 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Tum bana lo. I will spam it to the top. 😆

it will be very nsfw lmao n main ban hujaoga


Wow what a plan bira

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Tum bana lo. I will spam it to the top. 😆


Speaking of thirst. Why are his hands so large always. Goddamn. Two people can sit on them at once.


https://www.instagram.com/p/CevczcaqvRS/?utm_source=ig_copy_link

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

it will be very nsfw lmao n main ban hujaoga


Wow what a plan bira

When have I ever posted NSFW. I am a Sharif bachcha. 😆


Do you remember that guy who started posting NSFW videos all over the forum to try to get banned 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".