What do you think about her opinion? She also called mahira a complete package
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeVp2zBIGhB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
What do you think about her opinion? She also called mahira a complete package
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeVp2zBIGhB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
It’s odd for someone in the same industry to pass such public comments. Keep it private, I think.
yes, I completely agree with youOriginally posted by: badshah_begum
It’s odd for someone in the same industry to pass such public comments. Keep it private, I think.
I don't know why Pakistani celebrities love to throw each other down. It feels like there's barely any class left
Laila zuberi herself can’t act, I have watched her in lead roles, she’s just average.
in Bollywood Kangana is much worseOriginally posted by: azaanabbas
I don't know why Pakistani celebrities love to throw each other down. It feels like there's barely any class left
Sometimes media makes headlines to attract audience.. maybe these aren't her comments.. nowadays anyone can say anything. But I feel her comment were misunderstood 😕
Here is the clip
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeTxHDiITQu/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
She said in different way and I totally agree with her
Here is the clip
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeTxHDiITQu/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
She said in different way and I totally agree with her
You see.. she didn't say that Mahira can't act.. she said that she isn't a very good actress, but she is a complete backage, she has class, and that she likes her.
You see.. she didn't say that Mahira can't act.. she said that she isn't a very good actress, but she is a complete backage, she has class, and that she likes her.
Yeah I see
Azaan also likes Mahira tho 😳