You know me well 🤣
Mahira ka national defender is here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You know me well 🤣
Mahira ka national defender is here
You see.. she didn't say that Mahira can't act.. she said that she isn't a very good actress, but she is a complete backage, she has class, and that she likes her.
Although I love Mahira I find nothing wrong with what she said. It's just an opinion and I think a lot of our actresses in Pakistani industry and even Bollywood have gotten ahead because they are a package. I personally think Mehwish Hayat isn't a good actress but she has a class to her that's developed over time. Or then there's Urwa who may not be top-notch but she is well known with the elite.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Although I love Mahira I find nothing wrong with what she said. It's just an opinion and I think a lot of our actresses in Pakistani industry and even Bollywood have gotten ahead because they are a package. I personally think Mehwish Hayat isn't a good actress but she has a class to her that's developed over time. Or then there's Urwa who may not be top-notch but she is well known with the elite.
I don't see Urwa as a backage.. but I respect your opinion. I think Mahira and Mehwish are made to look like Bollywood actress, dancing , lipsinking and romancing and nothing else. Only Saba Qamar dared to do something different. I hope Mahira and Mehwish too do quality work now. They look mature to do the same running around the trees routine.. same for actors like : Humayoun Saeed and Fahad Mustafa .
I don't see Urwa as a backage.. but I respect your opinion. I think Mahira and Mehwish are made to look like Bollywood actress, dancing , lipsinking and romancing and nothing else. Only Saba Qamar dared to do something different. I hope Mahira and Mehwish too do quality work now. They look mature to do the same running around the trees routine.. same for actors like : Humayoun Saeed and Fahad Mustafa .
And I hope none of these above mentioned actresses will do character of 24 years old girl or college going girl.
Of course I know you 😳
Haha right that's why I am not saying anything as you like her.