Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

The show gets awards for the best show. So I guess they have their head buried in sand unable to see the reality.

That's my concern, that they have no idea how bad their work is!! 

Smitha there is no big scam than award shows...

They know exactly how bad their work is but their ego is too big to accept mistakes and change...

Also the personal equation is playing a huge role...

Correction- there is a bigger scam ,one we see every Thursday. The report card.

I think ekta will attest to it😃

Edited by Peppss - 1 years ago
Peppss thumbnail

🤣🤣

This one is going down in the history of itv as the most iconic love story...

#sujan

Edited by Peppss - 1 years ago
ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peppss

Yes if they follow what everybody is telling the show will be a hit but the friend will have to be tagged as a villain or his SS has to be reduced largely. And we all know neither of it will be accepted by this person.

It boggles my mind how a big ph like this is ready stake their image and credibility for one person...

Okay let's forget the image , won't fall in trp cause huge financial loss ...

Why would someone risk so much for one person...

I don’t get it either and given this is their business, how are they ok with such a huge financial impact. Also their brand image. Do they really think people don’t know? Ok audience may forget but what about the industry? Do they forget? And how do they intend to survive in that world? 

We in corporates know how damaging such instances lead to, same goes for them too. Sitara’s OTT has a big name attached to it. 

All for one person! (No matter what raaz he knows but is it so big that he doesn’t want to part ways at all??)

ektag06 thumbnail

Smitha there is no big scam than award shows...

They know exactly how bad their work is but their ego is too big to accept mistakes and change...

Also the personal equation is playing a huge role...

Correction- there is a bigger scam ,one we see every Thursday. The report card.

I think ekta will attest to it😃

oh man, biggest of all. The numbers don’t make sense to me. A simple correlation it is - online and offline mein . I mean who are they trying to show/prove? Ofc sitara knows all of this already! 

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

There are only holes.. The moment you walk trying not to fall into one and bammm you fell in another.

https://tenor.com/8L6Z.gif

Sounds like Bangalore Roads ðŸ¤£

Peppss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

I don’t get it either and given this is their business, how are they ok with such a huge financial impact. Also their brand image. Do they really think people don’t know? Ok audience may forget but what about the industry? Do they forget? And how do they intend to survive in that world? 

We in corporates know how damaging such instances lead to, same goes for them too. Sitara’s OTT has a big name attached to it. 

All for one person! (No matter what raaz he knows but is it so big that he doesn’t want to part ways at all??)

Okay I don't know if I should say this, you know this guy is the supporter of the biggest power in the country right...

Peppss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

oh man, biggest of all. The numbers don’t make sense to me. A simple correlation it is - online and offline mein . I mean who are they trying to show/prove? Ofc sitara knows all of this already! 

They have a history of playing with numbers... allegations were made on them for their long running show too I think...

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

The show gets awards for the best show. So I guess they have their head buried in sand unable to see the reality.

That's my concern, that they have no idea how bad their work is!! 

Smitha Indian award shows are rigged. This was quoted by Rishi kapoor one of the late Indian actors in biography. He said that he paid some amount to get the Life time achievement award. Even Oscar follows a theme for every year and distribute awards according to that. 

They know everything.. Just sab setting hai..

ektag06 thumbnail

Okay I don't know if I should say this, you know this guy is the supporter of the biggest power in the country right...

so then toh it should be fairly easy to deal with ambuja cement no? What’s stopping him? 🤔

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: ga1986

Sounds like Bangalore Roads ðŸ¤£

Oh ji nahi.. The place where I stay roads are better than this show's plot