Yes 🤧 I wanted to take a break 💔but aab I've changed my mind, I'm not going anywhere.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes 🤧 I wanted to take a break 💔but aab I've changed my mind, I'm not going anywhere.
After AbhiRa exit aab again show ko again number one banay gy 🤧Originally posted by: GNZ4FBOTGGMH4SQL
Exactly we even watched this show during that Sirat track 🤢 which proves we are number 1 fans 😆 We made Yrkhh forum number 1 during Sirat track because of our baate
Manifesting yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai to go off air soon❤️Originally posted by: EWVOT2SPJ2RCFG4G
Don’t worry RS will do some magic to make this show carry on after all this show is immortal 😆
AbhiRa sy worst their toxic fans hain 🤢 Humein twitter pr bash karty hain 🙄Originally posted by: 76CEQQ4TMTQ63WWK
Mujhe Bhi 😍 Isliye I’m waiting for Abhira to get ruined and end so we can freely roast the show
Yrkkh forum pr Abhimanyu fans that hypocrite toxic Manjiri ko support kr rahi hai 🤣
She is no longer our friend🤢 reply bhi nahi karti hai 😫Originally posted by: W7WQUBQ32NG3CUBW
One of our old friend created this thread 😔
She is nothing less than a dushman 🤢 it’s better to just forget herOriginally posted by: SnowWhite_97
She is no longer our friend🤢 reply bhi nahi karti hai 😫
If possible Mujhy Yrkkh forum pr kisi bhi post pr tag nahi karna 😶 that place sach mein toxic hai 😑
I just hate her🥺Originally posted by: OXL7HBYKHI3AZDMZ
She is nothing less than a dushman 🤢 it’s better to just forget her
Kyunki wo dusre hypocrite (abhimanyu) ki Maaaaa hai 🤣Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Yrkkh forum pr Abhimanyu fans that hypocrite toxic Manjiri ko support kr rahi hai 🤣