Originally posted by: infinity101
Omg really? What happened? I need some juice 😆
I dk what happened but Neha block Shamita & a nasty instagram war between the two was happening
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
Omg really? What happened? I need some juice 😆
I dk what happened but Neha block Shamita & a nasty instagram war between the two was happening
I feel for shamitha then. Raquesh did lead her on. I am not a shamitha fan.
Haha that's quite immature. Neha is a bit of a whacko so I am not surprised, she did the same with Prateik on SM.Originally posted by: rosesforyou
I dk what happened but Neha block Shamita & a nasty instagram war between the two was happening
Originally posted by: infinity101
Haha that's quite immature. Neha is a bit of a whacko so I am not surprised, she did the same with Prateik on SM.
Neha is deff a wacko, but Shamita I also don’t understand at all.
Who cares. BB is long over.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://x.com/i/status/2071972251776450704
...
There’s something irresistibly delightful about Genelia D'Souza—a kind of effervescence that feels both rare and effortless. To me, she has...
8