no not gareeb but why spend so much money on a wedding 🤣 4 din ki chandni I am a ux designerOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
Gareeb ho aap😈😈. What do you do btw🧐🧐🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no not gareeb but why spend so much money on a wedding 🤣 4 din ki chandni I am a ux designerOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
Gareeb ho aap😈😈. What do you do btw🧐🧐🤔🤔
yes . I like to eat nonveg more . But need to control it for my physique. Because then I have to do more exercise which I can't. I am lazy😆.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
i am non veg 🤣 i eat a lot of non veg 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
no not gareeb but why spend so much money on a wedding 🤣 4 din ki chandni I am a ux designer
ux designer means?
what has non veg to do with weight gain?? Its good protein as long as u eat it in correct way like grilled chicken or fish instead of oily indian stylesOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
yes . I like to eat nonveg more . But need to control it for my physique. Because then I have to do more exercise which I can't. I am lazy😆.
user experience designer
I prefer to make it in Indian style full of oil and too spicy😆. That's the reason. If we eat it in excess inspite of grilling and baking it then also it is not so good for health🤣🤣. See simple funda. Tortoise is a herbivores so he lives for 100+ years and lion is a carnivorous animal so dies by the age of 15 .If you want to live more eat as much healthy and vegetarian food. Otherwise kuch bhi khao yaar . Completely my pov. Sab kyun follow kare🤗😳Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
what has non veg to do with weight gain?? Its good protein as long as u eat it in correct way like grilled chicken or fish instead of oily indian styles
i work with ux designers a lot 👍🏼 as i work on frontend usuallyOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
no not gareeb but why spend so much money on a wedding 🤣 4 din ki chandni I am a ux designer
i m a pure non-veg too 😆 but sometimes i feel like eating something veg. so once in a week or two, i will eat purely veg(not for culture but just cause i feel like doing so 😆)Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
i am non veg 🤣 i eat a lot of non veg 🤣🤣
lol ok i avoid indian styles 🤣🤣 apart from once in a bloom butter chicken or chicken rogan ghoshOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
I prefer to make it in Indian style full of oil and too spicy😆. That's the reason. If we eat it in excess inspite of grilling and baking it then also it is not so good for health🤣🤣. See simple funda. Tortoise is a herbivores so he lives for 100+ years and lion is a carnivorous animal so dies by the age of 15 .If you want to live more eat as much healthy and vegetarian food. Otherwise kuch bhi khao yaar . Completely my pov. Sab kyun follow kare🤗😳
acha nice 🥰 so ur the developer area i get annoyed at the most 🤣🤣🤣🤣 coz i keep having discussions with frontenders and having a go at them 🙊🙊🙊🙊 sorry 🤣Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
i work with ux designers a lot 👍🏼 as i work on frontend usually
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27