Banni Chow Home Delivery DAILY UPDATES & EDT . - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Loved the episode again! And I knew SSP would include that line -- that if a woman wears jeans, then what's the problem with a man wearing a frock? I knew for sure they would add this angle. SSP, they are, after all! 

Loving Yuvaan and Banni so much. And Viraj... he's a villain I love to watch. ๐Ÿ˜†

Summary of Episode 09 Jun 2022 

Very good episode today .

Viraj n his wife gets Yuvan dressed in a punk frock and bring him down into the hall where visitors , friends n families have gathered for Ram Navami Pooja celebrations . The duo watch as all laugh at Yuvan and have dreamt fun at his expense. Yuvan then senses his humiliation and with draws into his frightened shell with no self esteem again . Yuvanโ€™s sister is very hurt and sorry for her broโ€™s state . She makes video call to Banni and requests her to come and rescue poor Yuvan .

Banni feels very bad for this state of Yuvan and she decides to accept the request and rescue him. She reaches Rathode mansion slaps Viraj and gives him mouthfuls . She shouts at the visitors for shaming Yuvan in a girlโ€™s dress, if girls could wear jeans n shirts why could a boy not wear frocks ? All are silenced . She then challenges Everybody that she will make sure all clap in appreciation of Yuvan in a few mins , Viraj accepts the challenge . 
Banni dresses Yuvan in new shervani with the help of Dadaji and inspires him to play a melodious tune on his violin ๐ŸŽป 

Initially Yuvan is fearful but after explanation n persuasion from Banni n Dadaji he soon agrees   

Precap

Yuvan comes down and all are surprised to find him looking so handsome . He plays violin and impresses everyone .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

Thank you for the review! ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by Tinnie96

Thank you for the review! ๐Ÿค—

I completed it now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for the episode update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Episode looks interesting.... ๐Ÿ˜Ž Can't wait for it 

New promo is up! 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CekgyaWAzsj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I was suspecting that SSP won't make it a typical forced marriage. Banni too will probably be convinced for Yuvaan's sake more than anything else.

Originally posted by Ashley_m

New promo is up! 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CekgyaWAzsj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I was suspecting that SSP won't make it a typical forced marriage. Banni too will probably be convinced for Yuvaan's sake more than anything else.

Forgot to tag people.

Originally posted by Ashley_m

New promo is up! 

Acha hoga ki typical marriage na banaye aur iss marriage ko yeha improve karde

Agar yeh Sitara karne de 

Originally posted by Kri18

Acha hoga ki typical marriage na banaye aur iss marriage ko yeha improve karde

Agar yeh Sitara karne de 

Opening TRP is 2.3... Seems like people are liking it.