Upcoming : MELO-DRAMA
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1533945521949114368?s=20&t=kudApIYddB11ieaLVe0QLw
Precap : Neil Missing
https://twitter.com/_abhiraunivers_/status/1533974437065740288?s=20&t=FTeHUec4rcdc3vCXsPxtFA
Pooja's Update : Page 5
Upcoming : MELO-DRAMA
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1533945521949114368?s=20&t=kudApIYddB11ieaLVe0QLw
Precap : Neil Missing
https://twitter.com/_abhiraunivers_/status/1533974437065740288?s=20&t=FTeHUec4rcdc3vCXsPxtFA
Pooja's Update : Page 5
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
even mahima is shocked that episode is on time and in correct season 😆
Guess withdrawal of all those titles helped, eh Grace? 😆
Grace can only handle one title at once 🤣Guess withdrawal of all those titles helped, eh Grace? 😆
Grace can only handle one title at once 🤣
I felt like I was being promoted with all those titles and now I oddly feel sad 🤣
Expecting something good from today’s episode..hope they don’t ruin abhi’s character.
Cookie Monster synopsis:
Mahima is sad pantry has run out of her favorite cookies. Manjari fainted again due to Harsh's extra marital affair truth so she cannot send her to the store. Meanwhile, Neil the only other one she could boss around to get her cookies has left the house depressed or ran away. Either way she won't be getting her cookies today.
🤣 I know its utter nonsense 😆 just trying to lighten the mood
Expecting something good from today’s episode..hope they don’t ruin abhi’s character.
I would keep expectations low.
how the tables have turned 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I felt like I was being promoted with all those titles and now I oddly feel sad 🤣
characters making mistakes does not mean that they have been ruined! and if abhi gets angry, that is how he has always been!Expecting something good from today’s episode..hope they don’t ruin abhi’s character.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0