neirohi fans are not happy to hear this 🤣jabardasti ka fall jabardasti ka hand hold, I just cant see any chemistry, its more of cringe 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
neirohi fans are not happy to hear this 🤣jabardasti ka fall jabardasti ka hand hold, I just cant see any chemistry, its more of cringe 😵
that is also possible but they won't butcher so soon 🤣I hope u are right..may be i m over reacting..it’s just I don’t trust bhavna n garima they can spoil any character just for the sake of trps..
Whoever creates the actual kaand always gets away because people are too busy bashing Abhi or Akshu 😆Originally posted by: ayushisingh29
I just woke up and twitter is a mess..people are already doing abhi vs akshu..I mean the real kaand is done by harsh, manjari and arohi but blame will always come on Abhi and akshu ...🤷♀️💀😂
Abhi just said to akshu that its your fault in what happened today ..now we've to wait and see the actual context and then decide..but people have got no patience..
You will find out in a few hours! 🤣Originally posted by: borntorule12
But guys in precap where abhi uncrumbles the paper he is wearing the green coat which is not there in the video posted by dkp.. as in he pushed away the bike and now it's shown that he is riding on a bike
ek to itne dino baad dikhi aur yeh hua 😢
I literally pictured her digging her nails into the railing in that ugly dress thanks to Pranju’s gif making skillsforgetting the famous railing 🤣
Originally posted by: D22Y7ODQ5Z42ETYT
Grace what even is this conversation?? 🤣
Mudz started it with the bloody cake 😆
How was I suppose to know it would lead to a revelation about blood buying 🤣
I really want a closure for this trackso another addition to the list of always open track 🤣
exactly.. he has always been like this.. fire and anger! Once he faces the calm water, he will cool down 😆Originally posted by: GLDUY3G52HYGLT7M
arey yaar at least wait until the episodes 😂 and is this really spoiling if he gets mad at first? Isn’t that how he’s always been? 😂😂😂 everyone forgot the bts of them praying together. They are going to solve this mess together
My tags are working !!! Yayyyy! 🥳
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXp9pOBkyAw/ Maira pleads Abheera to come home 🤗 Maira asks abheera to sit in back seat with her Ar drives car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXYAU_KCc0t/?igsh=MWEwNjdwa3Y2N243bg== Abheera is in guilt of not getting maira out She is in garage repairing a car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXF9_FwCSZN/ Abheera is scared of mukti and maira getting targeted by meher in hostel Dadi tells her not to worry as...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0