Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I quite liked BB2
Him & Tabu r definitely quite impressive in the movie
N am pretty sure, Kartik must have increased his audience base with this one.
Got my tickets for this Sunday... I rarely watch horror movies.. so made exception for this 😆
Got my tickets for this Sunday... I rarely watch horror movies.. so made exception for this 😆
I hope the kids love it.
Watched it.. n didn't really know what to say 😕 👎🏼
Not taking my kids. They wonot sit at one place 😆 leaving them with my mom and going 😊
Not taking my kids. They wonot sit at one place 😆 leaving them with my mom and going 😊
ok i hope you enjoy it then ❤️
Tabu rocked the film 👍🏼👏
Tiwariji was nice too 😊
Film plot was a lil so-so for me, but overall theek hi tha..
https://x.com/i/status/2077005521820037453
https://youtu.be/ly5FEs0F8_I?si=guWoVfc-WOJeCwho
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
1