It was a scary nightmare of Aarohi. Good thing it was deleted 🤣
What's the post? Unable to see.. it says owner has limited who can view blah blah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
It was a scary nightmare of Aarohi. Good thing it was deleted 🤣
What's the post? Unable to see.. it says owner has limited who can view blah blah
Originally posted by: C4BMQJXHFX75TKVF
I refuse to accept this 🤣
Accept what? That I stop talking like a Bird App kid?
I dont know how relevant my post is but I am a newbie ,and an ardent fan of this show.off late I am extremely disheartened by the negative posts so i came here with a request.pls tell me is there really any issue with the PH? I feel our show is doing great and will go on for a long time.pls tell me
Originally posted by: MUDFHAQIMWALNGH2
you should be hired as this show's PR 🤣 Abhira were so domestic and cute today!! And yes... I cannot wait to see the downfall of Harsh! But I do feel that he will be whitewashed in this track or shortly after...
Lol par Haan whitewash is yrkkh’s trademark but main Toh uska utra hua chehra dekhkar hi khush ho jaaoongi
I dont know how relevant my post is but I am a newbie ,and an ardent fan of this show.off late I am extremely disheartened by the negative posts so i came here with a request.pls tell me is there really any issue with the PH? I feel our show is doing great and will go on for a long time.pls tell me
Welcome! Also, chill n enjoy the show…sometimes I chill n enjoy the social media drama too 😅
all his PR is about to go down the drain 😆Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Lol par Haan whitewash is yrkkh’s trademark but main Toh uska utra hua chehra dekhkar hi khush ho jaaoongi
People just make their own assumptions! Enjoy the show!! 🤗I dont know how relevant my post is but I am a newbie ,and an ardent fan of this show.off late I am extremely disheartened by the negative posts so i came here with a request.pls tell me is there really any issue with the PH? I feel our show is doing great and will go on for a long time.pls tell me
Originally posted by: 6LP3J6LOXDGG735R
all his PR is about to go down the drain 😆
His effin life is going down the drain 😅
Yes because that is impossible 🤣
If Dr. Rathod is his mom and Harsh was married to her then Abhi is not illegitimate (Aaru can go jump)
Hopefully Harsh had a sindoor moment with Avniji in a cottage somewhere.
Originally posted by: NYGATGPIZ3VSDOTM
I don't think so. But I hated the smug look on her face as she was telling Akshu in the precap. She will fully use this to her advantage.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0