Originally posted by: Savera84
Hi girls,
We need siggies for 11 IPKKND moments. We will finalise them in the next 24 hours and let you know.
Priya, Bhavna and Maria, can one of you make the siggies for us please?
Cheers..
Sure I will do it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Savera84
Hi girls,
We need siggies for 11 IPKKND moments. We will finalise them in the next 24 hours and let you know.
Priya, Bhavna and Maria, can one of you make the siggies for us please?
Cheers..
Sure I will do it.
Sure that I can do.🤗
Received your pms.🤗
Just let me know if you want the siggies animated ( or will it be to heavy?)
Can you give the size of siggies too?😳
Should we make siggies with captions ( like Arhi uffff ufffff scene 🤣) or without any caption? 😉
I guess the emoji is for the siggie in my dabba na, Maria?!😆
Naa it's for you only☺️
You are like our teacher here🤗 IF is lucky to have talented graphicers like you🤗
I know we haven't interacted that much but I'm a silent fan of your magnificent work🤗
Uffff part 2☺️
ladies the prep thread is up;
everyone is tagged there!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5292809/ipkknd-11th-anni-prep-thread-closed
Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
I guess Areeba is busy, we should start preparing as we don't have much time;.
@Raji, please choose few Arshi moments and we'll choose 11 among them. You can then start working on the write up.
@cheers2all please collaborate with savera84
@maria, can you make all the siggies for that?
@Priya can you make characters siggies?\
@renee help with the character sketch please
I will get back with the main tag soon.
Character Sketch of who?
There is already a character sketch of different characters
Originally posted by: renee.bee
Character Sketch of who?
There is already a character sketch of different characters
All the characters, we always do new write ups. If you want to choose specific characters to write on, that's also fine.
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
66