I'll do the main tags. I can also help with the write ups
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll do the main tags. I can also help with the write ups
thank you to everyone who signed up!
I'll do my best to make the thread tonight for all of us to get together and get this done in time! life's been a lot recently thus the gaps in communications! appreciate everyone's help and assistance! <3
Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af
thank you to everyone who signed up!
I'll do my best to make the thread tonight for all of us to get together and get this done in time! life's been a lot recently thus the gaps in communications! appreciate everyone's help and assistance! <3
Do tag me
Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af
thank you to everyone who signed up!
I'll do my best to make the thread tonight for all of us to get together and get this done in time! life's been a lot recently thus the gaps in communications! appreciate everyone's help and assistance! <3
No worries pyaare host🤗
Msg me once you can for the siggies and the theme ( if there is any🤗)
Guys, what is the progress?
I guess Areeba is busy, we should start preparing as we don't have much time;.
@Raji, please choose few Arshi moments and we'll choose 11 among them. You can then start working on the write up.
@cheers2all please collaborate with savera84
@maria, can you make all the siggies for that?
@Priya can you make characters siggies?\
@renee help with the character sketch please
I will get back with the main tag soon.
Bhavy, can you write on Ek Jashna and Payash?
Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
Bhavy, can you write on Ek Jashna and Payash?
I am not good in writing. 🤔
Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
I guess Areeba is busy, we should start preparing as we don't have much time;.
@Raji, please choose few Arshi moments and we'll choose 11 among them. You can then start working on the write up.
@cheers2all please collaborate with savera84
@maria, can you make all the siggies for that?
@Priya can you make characters siggies?\
@renee help with the character sketch please
I will get back with the main tag soon.
Sure Shiri🤗
Let me know about the moments and I will make some decent stuff hopefully 🤣
Can you guide us about the editing ? Any colour code or theme? 😎
Oh, that's fine. Then please make a couple of siggies on them.
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
66