Yes I'm 100% sure my this dream will never ever be fulfilled 🤣
But if it does happen bird app will have a meltdown 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes I'm 100% sure my this dream will never ever be fulfilled 🤣
But if it does happen bird app will have a meltdown 😂
Kachori reminds me of chocolate kachori, I mean who eats that 🤢🤢
sahi mein..chocolate and kachori dono ka satya naash kar diya..[LOl kuch bhi...[LOL]
is free hair and make up included?? 🤣lest send an application for Garima to hire us. Tell her will charge less than many statues in the shows 🤣
i am more excited for a new precap 😆dekho wo aa gaya finally wo din aa gaya 🤣
Waise what do u guys think, shefali will become mom first or akshu?
I dont think so, rather their expectations will go sky high with no limits 🤣Originally posted by: Choco_mint
Yes I'm 100% sure my this dream will never ever be fulfilled 🤣
But if it does happen bird app will have a meltdown 😂
yah, abhira will play doctor doctor and Manish swarna can enjoy honeymoon instead 🤣
and akshu ki bua/chacha uski beti/bete samaan hogi...😂
grace you converted another one 😆
Its all my evil plan 😈 in the end you will all ask random questions 🤣
is chakkar mein kachori se naarazgi ho gai meri 🤣Originally posted by: India_TV
sahi mein..chocolate and kachori dono ka satya naash kar diya..[LOl kuch bhi...[LOL]
I think if we forgo cloths garima should be able to include this 🤣is free hair and make up included?? 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0