I know thats why 🤣 see abhi offered to get scrubs of her size but she refusedd🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
she was literally floating in them 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know thats why 🤣 see abhi offered to get scrubs of her size but she refusedd🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
she was literally floating in them 🤣🤣
Yah I know but abhi really didnt do any special effort of irritating her with bubble wrap 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
ladder scene was angry Akshu 🤣🤣
Kachori reminds me of chocolate kachori, I mean who eats that 🤢🤢Originally posted by: JNFRSPCHLIZXJTKQ
do they annoy you because they remind you of Neil 😂
I know dukh dard peeda 😵Originally posted by: N3ORS5UKTFVO6PZI
unlucky us... trip and fall is on its way 🤢😆
so now that Manjari is sick does that mean the progression towards SR stops completely or slows down ?
Twtr fans kya bol rhe hain?
Originally posted by: PO5HKT3ZXCBZMTZ3
Don't tell me Manjari fainted at home while the DNA samples were being taken at the hospital and now Abhira are praying for her good health Maybe now Abhi can finally find out that it was Akshu who did the pooja last time!!!
I actually thought that it will be this parallelOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
https://twitter.com/ragini2011/status/1531944831781830656?s=21&t=EDs9pnfXXZqbEFok50MYeA
Parallel before the episode 🤣🤣🤣
How r u..i also missed our chats..
Jo karte hain shiddat se karte hain❤️
same here, what the hell is that combination 🤢 and who eats kachori in dinner 🤢
Exactly! Weird psycho log😆
see dreams bt dont expect them to be fulfilled 🤣Originally posted by: Choco_mint
🤣🤣🤣 I like dreaming
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0