yes, I am not keen on pinga either but Neil’s interruption is annoying nowI agree completely , though I am liking this slow pinga but this interruptions are getting repetitive now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes, I am not keen on pinga either but Neil’s interruption is annoying nowI agree completely , though I am liking this slow pinga but this interruptions are getting repetitive now
Neil is getting trip and fall with arohi also , may be her potential will be utilized there 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Im irritated more with what kind of scenes they r giving to Neil…so much potential this guy has…bring wasted in oh harshu is calling akshu 🙄
now these kachori and its name also annoys me 🤣 and what is this combination of Pizza and kachori 🤢Originally posted by: WVYO7BLY5HF3S6VC
who eats smiley kachoris this often?? 🤣
do they annoy you because they remind you of Neil 😂now these kachori and its name also annoys me 🤣 and what is this combination of Pizza and kachori 🤢
anyday yaar, wo scene dikha ke jaan hi le lo bas 🤢Originally posted by: RICNXB45J6NTE6BY
his scenes with a certain someone are on their way and if it comes down to it, i prefer him interupting abhira 😆
unlucky us... trip and fall is on its way 🤢😆anyday yaar, wo scene dikha ke jaan hi le lo bas 🤢
HC shared in his livewhich bts are you talking about??!! I may have missed it 🤔
hawa kiss!!! 🤣 I love the term you use 😆
https://twitter.com/ragini2011/status/1531944831781830656?s=21&t=EDs9pnfXXZqbEFok50MYeA
Parallel before the episode 🤣🤣🤣
Loved it totally, she had given her savage then and I hope she had given little more to her today, much needed
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0