Neil’s interruption is definitely getting repetitiveOriginally posted by: VUGJ4SBJSQPTBTCA
all they want to do today is kill neil and praise the balloon 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Neil’s interruption is definitely getting repetitiveOriginally posted by: VUGJ4SBJSQPTBTCA
all they want to do today is kill neil and praise the balloon 🤣
was it dr. Aarohi? I heard dr. Arun 😂😂Originally posted by: TODHH6X35OBSW5VH
also aarohi is in charge of the DNA reports so we all know exactly where this is headed as expected 😆🤢😡
it is harsh's favorite doctor!!! 🤢Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
was it dr. Aarohi? I heard dr. Arun 😂😂
Originally posted by: ZASWKKODIBNNFDDD
it is harsh's favorite doctor!!! 🤢
We definitely need a rolling eye emoji and a throwing up emoji on IF
and we definitely need these 2 to run away and get married!! why won't the makers listen to me 🤣Originally posted by: jani_faizal
We definitely need a rolling eye emoji and a throwing up emoji on IF
HIP HIP HURRAY FOR
PARTH
NEIL
AND AKSHU THINKING SHE’S 4 AND PRETENDING TO BE A DOCTOR….beta that’s a weird fetish…🙄
but I will say…..I love the maturity these two weirdos show in their relationship. The way abhi took her side in front of everyone and only said something when they were alone. I want their relationship to continue to grow like this and for them to have these conversations and always handle this with the same maturity because HAM will try to break them in the future for sure.
https://twitter.com/_khadiza_/status/1531810394431430657?s=20&t=VKg8y3Q4z97gAL5nqaYEzw Mimsssss your beti is on a different level 🤣Originally posted by: MimiLulu
HIP HIP HURRAY FOR
PARTH
NEIL
AND AKSHU THINKING SHE’S 4 AND PRETENDING TO BE A DOCTOR….beta that’s a weird fetish…🙄
but I will say…..I love the maturity these two weirdos show in their relationship. The way abhi took her side in front of everyone and only said something when they were alone. I want their relationship to continue to grow like this and for them to have these conversations and always handle this with the same maturity because HAM will try to break them in the future for sure.
And retweet about Abhira always presenting a united front and dealing with their issues in private! I said the same thing!!
Parth is good guy and he and akshu will bond over woek will be amazing, just tht he shud nt start telling shef how akshu understand his passion and not her and make things nastyOriginally posted by: JYLKGT5JFOF7OUFH
Another day, another new plot 😂😂😂 anyways, as expected, seems that Parth and akshu might work together!! So so so excited for this bond ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 and for more Parth screen time!!
https://twitter.com/_booheyy/status/1531811050114682880?s=20&t=vqsxa2hQgZT2_XpsWV7dgA this scene was so cute!!!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0