I've had a nervous feeling about Brahmastra for most of the time, but they somehow managed to alter that perception, with the few teasers they've released... that song clip was cute.
Teaser is looking good too, nice to see more of the cast.. sad they didn't show Dimple Kapadia though.
I am rooting for this project because not only am I a fan of those involved but it's such a mammoth project, that if it does well, then it will certainly encourage loads of new exciting things in cinema. It will allow others to be more brave with their choices, and put faith in projects that seem "out of the box". If it flops, and let's say it's still a decent film, then film-makers will be very reluctant to step away from the norm... and that would be sad.
^ all of this, only if the film is good. I don't want a bad film to do well. If it's pants, I will be the first to say so, much like we all did with Kalank ❤️
10