https://twitter.com/Sonali9197/status/1531080119522951168?s=20 here we go again 😆
Watch Aarohi be the one to collect the DNA samples and find out the truth!! I am so sure that is where this is headed lmao 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
https://twitter.com/Sonali9197/status/1531080119522951168?s=20 here we go again 😆
Watch Aarohi be the one to collect the DNA samples and find out the truth!! I am so sure that is where this is headed lmao 😆
aarohi 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫Originally posted by: RDRODWN3QFTHTJOR
https://twitter.com/Sonali9197/status/1531080119522951168?s=20 here we go again 😆
Watch Aarohi be the one to collect the DNA samples and find out the truth!! I am so sure that is where this is headed lmao 😆
I know you are dying to see her oscar worthy performance when she discovers this 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
aarohi 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
so excited *imagine a gif* 🙄🙄🙄🙄Originally posted by: TXKFYXQWEYTVUWWL
I know you are dying to see her oscar worthy performance when she discovers this 😆
Everything aside - Akshu looked gorgeous!! 🤩🤩
yesss!!! this hairstyle looks SO GOOD on her!! and her outfit too!!Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Everything aside - Akshu looked gorgeous!! 🤩🤩🤩
I’m excited to meet Dr. Avni Rathod
Originally posted by: 5CD6HR4DC52EPTLO
Yeah looks like what everyone thought is coming true!! There is definitely some romantic past with Avani & Harsh... and Abhi is likely their child!
Aarohi will meet her first and expose this kaand 🤣 And she is likely the woman in that photo too 😆I’m excited to meet Dr. Avni Rathod
if HB gets any kind of shock - please bring her asap!! This man 😡😡😡😡😡I’m excited to meet Dr. Avni Rathod
ooohhh! I forgot about the photo. Yes - she must be it.Originally posted by: BIRPUPCXYITJ3WAK
Aarohi will meet her first and expose this kaand 🤣 And she is likely the woman in that photo too 😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0