Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Y r these two so freaking adorable 😭 gosh I am gonna miss them!

https://youtu.be/CB5trD9FGeg

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

These two are adorable and have so much positive energy…

interesting how they never give an interview together and finally they do…

short and sweet…

not sure if they are being positive to encourage their fans or they don’t understand how upset the fans are…

they seem happy/excited and are looking forward to the leap…

i wish they did whatever they wanted but kept RaYa together….

sad to see they didn’t acknowledge any of our concerns….

Nakuul was defending the writers and their work😔🤔

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armansara

These two are adorable and have so much positive energy…

interesting how they never give an interview together and finally they do…

short and sweet…

not sure if they are being positive to encourage their fans or they don’t understand how upset the fans are…

they seem happy/excited and are looking forward to the leap…

i wish they did whatever they wanted but kept RaYa together….

sad to see they didn’t acknowledge any of our concerns….

Nakuul was defending the writers and their work😔🤔

This is just a strategy. Yeah of course Nakul and Disha have been friends for real long but there is hardly any segment of theirs together. Now all of a sudden ur getting so many. This is just to lure the audience at the end of the day. The show is being bashed left right and center on SM. They have to be loyal to the show whether they like it or not coz it’s their bread n butter. I am sure post leap it won’t always be doom and gloom. But after this torturous track how can u look forward to anything? Ram hating Priya is just too much and to make matters worse he will believe his child is not his. Which is something I can’t stomach. Anyways when the track gets bearable will give it a try but it won’t be for months.

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I saw bits and pieces of the interview I don't find anything great or sweet

1. TV is OTT (we thought balh2 can be different big fat NO

2. It's regressive, the scale only varies, it's defo regressive, but mostly it's just plain stupid and senseless

3. However Frank, mein jhoot nahi bechti hu show off celebs do, they are simply hipocrites likes Priya who will suck up and insult our intelligence

4. This is my fault after the previous bakwas shows of both EK & NM (MATSH & IB), I chose to watch this 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

2. It's regressive, the scale only varies, it's defo regressive, but mostly it's just plain stupid and senseless

3. However Frank, mein jhoot nahi bechti hu show off celebs do, they are simply hipocrites likes Priya who will suck up and insult our intelligence

4. This is my fault after the previous bakwas shows of both EK & NM (MATSH & IB), I chose to watch this 

I have no complaints with the actors, both Nakul and Disha. They are actors and they do what they are asked to do. What option do they have? Can they say they are unhappy? Then next obvious question will be y r u still doing the show? It’s their bread and butter like I said. They need to be loyal to it. I was just watching an interview of EK and it was more like a chat with Ram and Sakshi before launching s2. She said how she wanted to a show depicting urban loneliness and something different from the shows that appeal to masses. Then y did she convert this into one? I literally cringed when Nakul and Disha said it’s a fresh take but a fresh take of what? U show a love story, destroy it and then recycle it by throwing in a kid? Isse achcha toh she could have ended s2 on a happy note and started s3 with Nakul and Disha with a different storyline. Khair no point in this coz it is what it is now  I am not watching the next week episodes for sure. Once things get better and the show happens to come on track I might revisit the old episodes and see what happened but at this point it’s too much negativity. Like if ur watching a happy track now and if u revisit an old track that was miserable it won’t affect u much coz u know the characters are now happy. But that’s not the case now.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Gosh i can't believe my mom & in-laws who watches BALH 2 likes this track while for me its a big time torture. This is just the reason🤣

Aunties & Ours tastes are totally different🤣

The FD is drown by Shivina's death since Ram will be devastated & shattered. My folks are happy with her death🤣they said 'waise to kuch nahin karti iska jeena marne unko koi farak nahin padhta' 🤣They are more excited of Ram-Priya & Nandani dynamic along with Soods saying things are going interesting now than the Vedika track which was boring for them🤣

No wonder Ekta churns out this kind if sh** honestly🤣She knows the pulse🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

Totally agree with you…

Funny thing is I agree with Nakuul 

ITV is regressive and ott could not explain it better 

I am following EK supposed comment “ you want me to change stop watching my show”

I have stopped..if enough people that are complaining on SM can stop watching then perhaps EK will eat her words and we will get a good show…win win

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

If ITV has leaps kids separation vamps exes as norms, than web has sex vulgarities infedelity lesbians gays as norms. For me ITV is more clean to watch with family but OTT it becomes uncomfortable even to watch for myself alone thus i choose those shows that are thrillers & mysteries

DahtPluviophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

If ITV has leaps kids separation vamps exes as norms, than web has sex vulgarities infedelity lesbians gays as norms. For me ITV is more clean to watch with family but OTT it becomes uncomfortable even to watch for myself alone thus i choose those shows that are thrillers & mysteries

Sex is absolutely nomal. Also, queer representation in pop culture is very important and not something to frown upon.

These so called norms of OTT platforms that you speak of are actually real life issues that are considered a taboo. Portrayal of such topics in pop culture are a way to normalise speaking up for them. Which tbvh is necessary for our society. 
Of course if you feel uncomfortable you can skip the parts that you don’t like but OTT is not dirty because of sex or queer rep or showcasing marital problems like infidelity. 
The only thing unclean here is your outlook on these much needed to be talked about issues.