I agree 🤣 Makers are not so deep thinkersthi will be but I dont think makers will think so deep
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I agree 🤣 Makers are not so deep thinkersthi will be but I dont think makers will think so deep
Loved Ak’s ulti ginthi
5 4 3 2 1
Originally posted by: VEMGSWMSZ42OWFDZ
Yeah I loved the phone call mainly because it so beautifully showed Akshu's character progression out of Aarohi's manipulations & how she refuses to hear even a word against Abhi/knows him so well!! But Aarohi's expressions were just 🤢
Originally posted by: HYXFZP5GNP3STSZS
https://twitter.com/k346_m/status/1530366905105670144?s=20&t=slH8FpNP3CNial3AJedtWQ this would be such a huge plot twist!
I doubt this may be the case...
It would be so good if Manjari thinks abhi doesn't know, but he has known all along, but hasn't said anything!!!
yeah they likely don't have the brains for it lolthi will be but I dont think makers will think so deep
A child is a child - usme kya legitimate illegitimate.
There may be illegitimate parents, but no illegitimate kids.
Maybe that’s the track.
Originally posted by: QFWUBMUPONOUOJFA
I think Abhi knows that Harsh had an EMA, but it would be really heart breaking for him to find out that he is the product of that EMA... HC would kill those scenes
hard work is not their forte 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I agree 🤣 Makers are not so deep thinkers
and if abhi isnt birla even then - There is no one who can run that hospital other than him 🤣 even if tomorrow Parth starts working as a dr he wont be able match abhi's expertise
That is most definitely the track! Blood relations don't define your family. Abhi's perception of reality will be shattered, but at the end of the day, the Birlas are his family & once the storm blows over, this will be the beginning of a fresh start in his most damaged relationships I feel.A child is a child - usme kya legitimate illegitimate.
There may be illegitimate parents, but no illegitimate kids.
Maybe that’s the track.
mahima will gladly take over and run it from her grave 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
and if abhi isnt birla even then - There is no one who can run that hospital other than him 🤣 even if tomorrow Parth starts working as a dr he wont be able match abhi's expertise
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0