•MaAn - Soul's Connection• part11| pg36

Nysha11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

▪︎PROLOGUE▪︎

Anuj & Anupama are college students..anuj says he loves a girl but does he? Anupama though belonging to 21st century she still believes in 90's way..she had fallen for a guy who she hadn't seen or heard..but how is that possible?..Their friends feels that they are meant to be together, they are connected by souls but why don't Anuj & Anupama feels the same?

A story set in 2022 with an touch of 90's..Modernization & Old School Feelings Can Go Hand In Hand!?..A question to answer!

Characters  -

Anuj - A care free boy who is 21 completing the last of year of his degree..his parents are abroad with his little sister malvika..an absolutely charmer with native intelligence..can go to any extent for the people he loves..not interested in education but comes to college for fun & moreover for his father..lives with Vikram in boys hostel..loves a girl called anuradha!..best friends - Devika & Vikram..

Anupama - An orphan thats how the world recognize her..beauty with brain is the idiom made for her..she lives in the Orphanage but currently in the same college as anuj, leading her life in hostel with devika who is her roommate.. loves reading!..Loves a guy whose name even she doesn't know..A studious girl in the same class as of anuj..Doesn't like anuj a bit!..Best Friend - Devika & Friend - Vikram..

Devika - A care free girl, party animal, completely opposite of anupama..Best Friend - Anuj & Anupama, Friend - Vikram..belongs to the same class of anuj & anupama!

Vikram - Best Friend of anuj since childhood..they were neighbors too..belongs to the same class..lives with anuj in boys hostel..they are roommates too..whole college know him as bunty but only 3 call him with that name - Anuj Anu & Devika..Best Friend - Anuj, Friends - Anupama & Devika!

Vanraj & Kavya - New Students entered into the batch of anuj & anupama..could be considered as antagonists!..They love each other! But do they?God no!

Hello people 

Ik i hve already a snippet and an short ff too write but I can't let go of this idea which is haunting in my mind for 3 days

Snippets will be updated once a good idea pops up & rising from ashes will be updated twice or thrice a week its a short story which would be completed with in 10 short chapters!

And coming to this i m damn excited 😁 will try and update once or twice a week..it would be lengthy chapters!!

Waiting for ua love!

Thank you! ❤ 

Love  - nysha 💘 

INDEX

PART 1 - PAGE 4

PART 2 - PAGE 8

PART 3 - PAGE 13

PART 4 - PAGE 16

PART 5 - PAGE 19

PART 6 - PAGE 24

PART 7 - PAGE 26

PART 8 - PAGE 28

PART 9 - PAGE 33

PART 10 - PAGE 35

PART 11 - PAGE 36

Edited by Nysha11 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Immansi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting 🙂🙂 Wanna read full story 

Nysha11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Immansi

Interesting 🙂🙂 Wanna read full story 

thank you 😊 

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yayyyyy Nysh sounds so exciting 🤩🤩🤩❤❤❤❤❤

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Nysha11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kitty584

Yayyyyy Nysh sounds so exciting 🤩🤩🤩❤❤❤❤❤

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you bro❤️..even i can't wait to write😳

Kp26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow the idea as well as the description of characters feel so interesting!! Can't wait for the story to begun❤😍

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh wow i love the concept 

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting Nyshaaaaaa🤩🤩🤩🤩

jyotikaur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice track keep writing 

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The creativity and strength of imagination folks like you show us in this Forum - aaaaah, if only DKP and RS and who knows else spoiling Anupama now, would read and follow this 🤗