Originally posted by: N5FXCWW7TEOK6HDE
and no expressions either 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: N5FXCWW7TEOK6HDE
and no expressions either 🤣

I was getting axe murderer vibes today
Originally posted by: KKVK542YUC45BYH5
https://twitter.com/Naveksha4/status/1530011178532950016?s=20&t=VuH07ro3l7Hu-4nQgxBXUA the parallel we all were waiting for!!!

*inserts Pranju's gif where aarohi is kicking trashcan*Originally posted by: G23G5JROTZ4L72P5
I was getting axe murderer vibes today
I think we need new gifs after today 😆 pranju your business needs to come back!!Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
*inserts Pranju's gif where aarohi is kicking trashcan*
https://twitter.com/w_aliaH21/status/1530015280981807104?s=20&t=WElzNKHSYZNGWljZ0DwjtA this edit is so good!
Pranju, we need new gifsOriginally posted by: QJGBFVPXSHC6CQ7E
I think we need new gifs after today 😆 pranju your business needs to come back!!
beautiful! Abhi knew how akshara is in his dream- They were meant to be together. Like he said - mera hona shayad aapke liye hi hai
Really its too good ❤️
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0