I watched The sound of the Music today… I didn’t know Hitler was Austria born … nor did I know that Austria and Germany was merged once under hitler in 1930s … sometimes movies can be informative too…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I watched The sound of the Music today… I didn’t know Hitler was Austria born … nor did I know that Austria and Germany was merged once under hitler in 1930s … sometimes movies can be informative too…
I watched The sound of the Music today… I didn’t know Hitler was Austria born … nor did I know that Austria and Germany was merged once under hitler in 1930s … sometimes movies can be informative too…
yes I knew he was born in Austria
i will try to see if I can watch it
I watched The sound of the Music today… I didn’t know Hitler was Austria born … nor did I know that Austria and Germany was merged once under hitler in 1930s … sometimes movies can be informative too…
Sound of Music is my all time favourite movie ... where did u watch it?
Originally posted by: HZKK3SWRONZGFRPX
Sound of Music is my all time favourite movie ... where did u watch it?
I watched it on disney plus hotstar…
I watched The sound of the Music today… I didn’t know Hitler was Austria born … nor did I know that Austria and Germany was merged once under hitler in 1930s … sometimes movies can be informative too…
WW1 mai Austro-Hungaria and Germany friends the.. Baad mai unko alag kiye the
Will do any track for redemption by all...soon in future
thank you for tagging more members to read my story. Appreciate your help