Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
No way. Chhee chee . She is, was and will remain a meme material for me 🤣🤣. My taste is million times better 😎😎.
Are pata hai re mereko! 🤣Mistbir... Thikhi mirchi 🌶 hai tu.. kat kat kat kat katttttttttttttt❤️
pheli bar Neil kisi aur star ke saath reel banaya hai biwi ko chode ke
BL ka ml bohut sare reel banata hai bohut funny hote hai.
Virtap love🤣❤️
https://twitter.com/pj048669/status/1529824276798287872?s=21
❤️Please no hate comments or 🐂 Quality gyaan!
Is this charcoal or neem mask?
https://twitter.com/liliesreliefshy/status/1529804182777044992?s=21
🤣 Jaggy’s dialogue delivery is so cute! Lol
thikhi mirchi what's that man🤔. No way I am as sweet as mishti doi and cutie pie like her
Are pata hai re mereko! 🤣Mistbir... Thikhi mirchi 🌶 hai tu.. kat kat kat kat katttttttttttttt❤️

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
thikhi mirchi what's that man🤔. No way I am as sweet as mishti doi and cutie pie like her
jaggy says to Sai “tu thikhi 🌶 hai”🤣
This is awesome andy. I loved it. You haven't read my two OS es in which I tagged you. Their titles are Team saavir and haar . Do read them and don't forget to share your views on them with me😎.