You did not know this?
See, this was the pre-cap shown to TV audience on Monday. But online audience never got this pre-cap ever despite being a week ahead. 🤪Vanku ka khel.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You did not know this?
See, this was the pre-cap shown to TV audience on Monday. But online audience never got this pre-cap ever despite being a week ahead. 🤪Vanku ka khel.
Sai ka pregnancy promo na?
It was shown on TV only. Not online.
This Monday.. expected for Thursday...
In the big C episode.
It's quite laughable though.🤣
One is online audience is aware that Sai is not pregnant... And the saree is not even changed. So in 24 hours after having s*x... Sai has found herself pregnant.
Sai ka pregnancy promo na?
It was shown on TV only. Not online.
This Monday.. expected for Thursday...
In the big C episode.
It's quite laughable though.🤣
One is online audience is aware that Sai is not pregnant... And the saree is not even changed. So in 24 hours after having s*x... Sai has found herself pregnant.
Domlyacha!
Kay vedepana ahe.
Vanku despo for TRP.
I think they'll get it!
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
You did not know this?
See, this was the pre-cap shown to TV audience on Monday. But online audience never got this pre-cap ever despite being a week ahead. 🤪Vanku ka khel.
Nah!
I don't watch on TV. My mom hits me.
I almost played all the episodes on hotstar for that damn clip 😆
Then I recalled someone mentioned about TV pe kuch, hotstar pe kuch. Toh socha puch lu 😂
I am not watching the show regularly just in bits and pieces. Same even I don't watch it on tv. Because my father says you will become mental likeOriginally posted by: daydreamers
Nah!
I don't watch on TV. My mom hits me.
I almost played all the episodes on hotstar for that damn clip 😆
Then I recalled someone mentioned about TV pe kuch, hotstar pe kuch. Toh socha puch lu 😂
and he doesn't like her acting either, he always starts yawning 🤭🤭whenever she appears on the screen.Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I am not watching the show regularly just in bits and pieces. Same even I don't watch it on tv. Because my father says you will become mental like
and he doesn't like her acting either, he always starts yawning 🤭🤭whenever she appears on the screen.
mish’s true love!

Happening in all star shows. One shot pregnancy
No way. Chhee chee . She is, was and will remain a meme material for me 🤣🤣. My taste is million times better 😎😎.