Anisha better not return. That's all I have to say 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anisha better not return. That's all I have to say 🤣
Originally posted by: YAVJAHRKYVHGWPYU
Sometimes Abhi turns into Anu Aunty for sure 😆 But I honestly love how mature Abhira are and how they talk about these very real life conflicts between couples so patiently!! Neither one of them were wrong today & they understood that so well!
Aarohi is coming for Abhi now yaar 😆 And she walked right into Rudra's trap... how is she a doctor?? 😆
I am worried that Neil is falling for her though based on the way he was looking at her 🤢
BUT YOU ARE GETTING KITCHEN PINGA TOMORROW!
please that kitchen romance is hopefully going to be the saving grace …Lol …but yeah Ofcourse I love their conversations…but kuchh zyada hi lamba ho gaya tha…woh bhi monologue jaisa tha …matlab seriously…yeh mat samajhna ki main yeh kah raha hoon…yeh mat samajhna ki main yeh kar raha hoon…Arrey bhai samajh gaye…aap kuchh aisa waisa nahi kah/kar rahe ho…Arrey meri demand hai ki aap kuchh aisa waisa karo…it’s high time lll
koi jaakar Twitter fans ko bolo zyada issues nshi raise karney varna explanation hi chalte rahega poore episode mein lol
get ready for "“Abhimanyu tumne mujhse sab kuch cheenliya” 🤢
Haha I love their conversations!! 😆 Chalo makers will balance it out with mirchi and methidana romance in the kitchen tomorrow 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
please that kitchen romance is hopefully going to be the saving grace …Lol …but yeah Ofcourse I love their conversations…but kuchh zyada hi lamba ho gaya tha…woh bhi monologue jaisa tha …matlab seriously…yeh mat samajhna ki main yeh kah raha hoon…yeh mat samajhna ki main yeh kar raha hoon…Arrey bhai samajh gaye…aap kuchh aisa waisa nahi kah/kar rahe ho…Arrey meri demand hai ki aap kuchh aisa waisa jato…it’s high time lllkoi jaakar Twitter fans ko bolo zyada issues nshi raise karney varna explanation hi chalte rahega poore episode mein lol
Originally posted by: LUEI5N6ERBKOGBUK
get ready for "“Abhimanyu tumne mujhse sab kuch cheenliya” 🤢
the only diff will be abhi ussey khari khari suna dega…emotional blackmail ka turn nahi aayega …I think her eyes will be opened this time
Originally posted by: EVAXF53U4VYN24UW
Anisha better not return. That's all I have to say 🤣
she is gone…she was bored too
I think Akshu might be the one to sunao her this time if she comes for abhi!!Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
the only diff will be abhi ussey khari khari suna dega…emotional blackmail ka turn nahi aayega …I think her eyes will be opened this time
cannot even blame her... thank god Reem got away too 🤣
the disclaimer 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: MKS4USRYLAWTFXMY
https://twitter.com/Navya86302747/status/1529629288223350785?s=20 this is a joke please don't take offense 🤣
I learned from you!!! Need to protect ourselves 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
the disclaimer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0