of course you are waiting for akshu to unbutton his shirt 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
of course you are waiting for akshu to unbutton his shirt 🤣
never any shaq about your love for pinga 🤣
never any shaq about your love for pinga 🤣
Only abhira…you missed that…random shows don’t work 😅
I know... that is why you keep refusing our suggestions for other shows with pinga 🤣
I know... that is why you keep refusing our suggestions for other shows with pinga 🤣
Feel nahi aati baaqiyon key saath 😍
this conversation is gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
this conversation is gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣
zarra nawaazi ke liye bahut shukriya 😅
Btw my workplace “mahima” was dripping with sugar …yesterday I gave her a sweet dose …maybe that’s why 😅☺️
what?!!! How?!!! I mean just copy and paste??
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0