Ha ha, they reversed the clip and slowed it down!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ha ha, they reversed the clip and slowed it down!
I think this is his personal shirt 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he needs one size bigger shirt - when will makers hear me???
yeah!! I love the song too!Ha ha, they reversed the clip and slowed it down!
https://twitter.com/h4157315/status/1529600019875393536?s=20&t=UF5D40E58kr9wRAN3ph40gOriginally posted by: 7SBIMVWTEUVXSADF
I think this is his personal shirt 😆
thanks for the tag 💕
It must be another money minting place running under the guise of charity
Originally posted by: PELVUKID34ZPP5I3
I think this is his personal shirt 😆
Edited: I thought you were talking about the blue shirt
That white shirt seems super tight 😆
how is he able to breathe ??Originally posted by: iheartChai
Edited: I thought you were talking about the blue shirt
That white shirt seems super tight 😆
the same applies to the blue shirt!! 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
Edited: I thought you were talking about the blue shirt
That white shirt seems super tight 😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0