Thanks pranju for ultimate badla from disco 😈😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Thanks pranju for ultimate badla from disco 😈😈
golden words from trp auntyOriginally posted by: LCKRIHJRGXOBMIMW
drama is good, but parallels are the best na 😆
totally the music sequences are all loveOriginally posted by: aishapl013
Agreed, I loved the sequence
Itv ka level badha diya hain YRKKH, Any other series to surpass it has to work very hard now.....
I have been noticing your love for parallels too lately disco 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
golden words from trp aunty
gif queen is backkkkk 🤣
I love how optimistic we are 🤣🤣🤣I feel it is dream only 🤣
I know I am very amusing 🌚🌚loved your expressions disco 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
gorgeous!! Sometimes it makes no sense to the story but choreography is beautifultotally the music sequences are all love
some are nice - I can have man parivartan on someOriginally posted by: FSWSI26RON2HE3DL
I have been noticing your love for parallels too lately disco 😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0