yesss! Can be really good trackactually I want it , it can be amazing track if makers think of it, women taking stand for her career nice
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yesss! Can be really good trackactually I want it , it can be amazing track if makers think of it, women taking stand for her career nice
of course they are and now we are getting it everyday even if makers dont do it delibrately twitter kids find it🤣Originally posted by: JRCRUF7DT7CWUOZC
drama is good, but parallels are the best na 😆
yesss!! And she didn't even realize 🙄Originally posted by: iheartChai
Did you become a stunnerz? 🥳
he is also no less 😆 but they have chemistry even when taunting each other lolare she is busy maroing taanas to Parth 🤣 I doubt she can do anything else better that at this point 🤣
😈

This is ur gift 😈

Originally posted by: anuandavi
https://twitter.com/ActivityTym/status/1529328168158494722?t=TlAj8QkYr8nlYkejy9ZDAQ&s=19
Ye dekho.. Twitter ki nayi theory
I support this theory my take says Abhi is angry ki sabka appointment letter laya but uske liye nahi 😭
This is so funny pranju🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Akshu's mom wants her beti to be Bramhachari,
Qk unhe Nani nahi banana she can tie up with Harshu, as Harshu doesn't want chotti Akshu now 🤣
I agree completely and also he needs to be punished for his past sins 😆
New pic from ghoongat ki aad se, I also feel this sequence js so underrated
https://twitter.com/smriti_bhalla/status/1529450417574531072?s=20&t=2iLvxaveExPlnbbftIGoEw
Agreed, I loved the sequence
Itv ka level badha diya hain YRKKH, Any other series to surpass it has to work very hard now.....
I agee after abhira nd Harnish this couple have chemistry , taane dete hue bilkul real feels dete hain🤣Originally posted by: PWXN2NPXAKN66HOG
he is also no less 😆 but they have chemistry even when taunting each other lol
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0