actually I want it , it can be amazing track if makers think of it, women taking stand for her career niceOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I know its not possible but imagine if it happens 🤩🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
actually I want it , it can be amazing track if makers think of it, women taking stand for her career niceOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I know its not possible but imagine if it happens 🤩🤩
Did you become a stunnerz? 🥳
These clan never disappointed us now,
Bechare Vansh ka Potential waste hua, I hope he also shifts to Birlas replacing Shef 🤣
Tane marne HAM kaafi hain......
so cute!!New pic from ghoongat ki aad se, I also feel this sequence js so underrated
https://twitter.com/smriti_bhalla/status/1529450417574531072?s=20&t=2iLvxaveExPlnbbftIGoEw
chalo fans think its fair since abhira got a destination wedding 😆Anu aunty getting new family too so for our show where he could not afford naksh mamu he can afford a farmhouse atleast 🤣
in which he himself failed miserably as abhi didnt even now her stress condition but kairav did.Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
exactly!! Blaming abhi for not checking akshu's fever was really silly
why does akshu have to plan?? let shefali do it 🤣i doubt akshra will plan any outing now but I also hope to see these sibling traveling together ❤️
drama is good, but parallels are the best na 😆I thought u love drama, parallel will eventually come, where will it run away 🤣
I guess jaldi poora hoga ❤️Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yesss!!! Bas itna saw khwab hai 🤣🤣
yesss!! their expressions are always perfect!
The sense of peace was sooo visible on their faces.. Pranali and Harshad emote these things soo well!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0